Monday, January 11, 2010

Why innovativeIMPACT?

I'm really new to the wonderful world of blogging, but am realizing that blogs are the most effective if their purpose is easy to identify. I want to know what kind of focus that blogger's posts will have. As a reader, it also helps me when they are organized and follow a similar pattern each time.

My plan: Reflect mainly on teaching that involves my favorite teaching style -
Project Based Learning! Focus on 4 questions and how they relate.

Interested? This section will be an overview of the project. If you're interested in reading further, great. If not, one can move on to something else that's more applicable to one's teaching and learning.

innovative? This part will showcase the technology aspects that were the most creative and new to our classroom.

IMPACT? This area will highlight how the project impacted the students and myself as learners.

Impressed? This question will focus on my favorite aspect of it all. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I really love the way you set your blog up! The four questions to guide each post is a great way to keep your followers focused! Love it! Looking forward to possibly collaborating and sharing ideas! Here's to us new "bloggers!"

    ReplyDelete